Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 3.26 ha
Elegant 19th Century Chateau located in the countryside, in a peaceful environment ; a few minutes away from amenities and only 16km from Angers. The nearest railway station is 16 kms away, main shops, 4 kms away.
This property was originally a Roman camp and then became an abbey.
The Chateau, now, built in L-shape, on a full basement, with approximately 800m2 of living space, comprises ;
A spacious entrance hall giving access to 3 beautiful reception rooms and a kitchen. The reception rooms which are in a row, have oak parquet floors and are bathed in light.
Served by a lift and a beautiful staircase with wrought iron railings, 7 bedrooms with bathrooms or shower rooms and a W.C.
A magnificent terrace above opening to a rental apartment with a distant view of the Loire Valley, the meadows and the city of Angers.
Back wing : 2 beautiful rental apartments.
Outbuildings comprise 6 large rental apartments and 1 shed.
Beautiful park bordered by a small river. Tennis court. 3 hectares 26 ares approximately.
- The bathrooms and heating date from the 90s.
- All the apartments have been gradually converted in the 2000s.
- City mains water and individual septic tank
- Air heating on the ground floor of the Chateau and heaters on the first floor (all through a water/ water geothermal installation working through 10 boreholes)
- Additional oil ffired boiler in case of extreme cold.
- Double glazed oak window.
- Gross rental income generated.
The property generates an average rental income of 95,000 Euros each year.
Taxe fonciere 13,000 Euros p.a.