Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 19.42 ha
This XIXth century château is situated on the edge of a quiet village and is less than 10 km away from a small city with all amenities. It was built on the site of a former dwelling in 1855.
The architect responsible for this magnificent property is ,famous for building a total of 27 châteaux over 30 years in the Maine et Loire, Mayenne and Deux Sèvres.
The Château (Approximately 700m2 of habitable space):
- Large old kitchen
- Boiler room
- Other rooms
Ground Floor (accessible by a porch):
Beautiful reception rooms, all with oak parquet floors, panelling and woodworks. Beautifully painted or coffered ceilings and marble fireplaces complete the tasteful and elegant look of the rooms.
High ceilings through - 4,20m
- Large hallway (53m2) with staircase
- Study (28m2)
- Large living room (50m2)
- Library (23m2)
- Dining room (39m2)
- Small kitchen built in the former study
- Small dining room (25m2)
- 7 bedrooms with oak parquet floors and fireplaces
- 5 bathrooms/shower rooms
Pine parquet floors through. Can be converted.
3 stone outbuildings with slate roofs situated in a courtyard
- Old dwelling. 3 rooms
- Beautiful building made of a large flat with kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a tackle room and horse loose boxes.
- Barn (approximately 300m2)
At the entrance of the property:
- Gatehouse with living room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom
Grounds (approximately 19 hectares):
- English style park with ornamental trees
- Meadows with paddocks with wooden fences
- Beautiful lake