Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 13.3 ha
This spacious renovated stone country property is in an outstanding location with stunning panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. This little peaceful haven is only a few minutes drive from a Bastide village with its shops and restaurant, 25 minutes from Agen and its TGV station, 75 min from Toulouse & Bergerac airports.
The main accommodation;
Ground floor: entrance dining hall (42m2) with tiled floor, beamed ceiling and fireplace with wood burning stove. Fully fitted kitchen/dining room with custom made kitchen with island, tiled floor and French windows out to the dining terraces. Living room with tiled floor, ground floor en suite bedroom.
First floor: 4 bedrooms, 2 en suite and a family bathroom.
Outbuildings and facilities;
• Large sunny terrace behind the house
• 11m swimming pool and westerly views.
• Covered BBQ terrace with bread oven.
• Central heating
• Barn: fine building, part converted into guest accommodation of living room, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom, sauna and storage space. Can be further converted.
• Lovely dovecote in the garden.
33 acres, most of which is let on an annual basis (this can be changed).
Taxes foncières: 2884€