Reception Rooms: 5
Land: 15 ha
Property consisting of a renovated XVIth C. Château of 380m2., adjoining outbuildings restored including a six bedroomed habitable secondary house of 280m2. Modern comforts include an indoor pool and sauna. Wooded and hilly park of 4 ha with an separate tower having served as an oratory, tennis court, pond and 11 ha of meadow and woodland. Possibility of acquiring an additional 44 ha adjoining.
The Château About 380 m. habitable space with 16 rooms, 6 bedrooms, individual sanitation, Gas C.H. and insert, cellar, double glazing on 70% of the windows.
- small kitchen 7 m2. tiled in north tower with service staircase, 2 small windows
- large room 42.5 m. black and white checked tiled floor, wood fireplace, beams,
- space 7.5 m., 1 window, sisal floor covering, shower room and W.C., 5 m2, lino.
- large salon or smoking room,37 m2, oak parquet flooring, black marble fireplace
- entrance hallway across the house of 15 m2., mosaic tiled floor with wooden staircase in west tower
- large Salon of 40 m2., 4 windows, oak parquet floor, fireplace with insert
- dining room / fitted kitchen 25 + 8 m., tiled floor, exit to a second staircase, 2 windows, 1 french window, tiled scullery 9 m2 in the south tower, 1 French window, 1 window. Study 6 m2., lino, 1 window & 1 W.C with lino floor.
- Bathroom 4 m., lino, 1 window in the north tower
- large corridor 34 m2. with parquet and tiled floor, 5 windows, along the entire length of the west façade, leading to:
- tiled laundry room, 12 m2., 1 window, W.C.on lino, 1 window
- Bedroom (I) 20 m., 1 window, tommette, black marble fireplace
- Bedroom (II) 24 m., 2 windows, parquet floor
- Bedroom (III) 17 m., parquet floor, 1 window, black marble fireplace
- Small living room 11m2., parquet floor, 1 window
- Bedroom (IV) 15 m., parquet floor, 1 window
- Bedroom (V) 16 m., parquet, 1 grey marble fireplace window
- Shower room / wc 5 m. tiled
- Laundry 14 m., parquet floor, 2 windows
- Bedroom (VI) 13 m., parquet floor, 1 window giving access to its bathroom / wc 10 m. in the south tower, 1 window, lino.
Secondary house: About 280 m2 habitable, 16 rooms including 6 rooms, mains drainage, mains gas and heat pump. Double glazing.
- entrance hall, 13 m2. on travertine floor tiles.
- equipped kitchen 15 m2. floating floors
- Through dining room 27 m2. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1, sisal floor covering, 14.5 m2.
- Shower room / wc 4 m.
- Laundry room 15 m. floor tile
- Storage Linen room 4 m.
- 24 m2 cellar, concrete floor
- Bedroom 2, self contained overlooking enclosed garden, 23 m2., sisal floor with shower room / W.C. 7.5 m.
- Living room crossing 50 m. with mezzanine travertine fireplace granite, exposed beams, wood staircase.
- Office 21 m2., oak floor
- Indoor heated and tiled 4x12 pool in cathedral room of 97 m.
- Sauna room 22 m.
- Walk-in shower 3.5 m.
- W.C. 1m.
- Technical pool room 9 m.
- storage room 7 m2.
• 2 car garage 67 m2. Electrically controlled door directly onto the street.
- TV lounge on the mezzanine 20 m., carpet, exposed beams
- Bedroom (III) 20 m., carpet, overlooking bathroom 2.5 m.
- Hallway with cupboards
- Bedroom (IV) 16 m., floating floor with bathroom-wc, tiles 7 m.
- Bedroom (V) 10 m. sisal
- Bedroom (VI) 14 m. sisal
- Bathroom, sisal 4 m.
- WC 2 m. sisal
2 small enclosed gardens behind the house and wooded hilly park of 15 ha with secluded tower, porous concrete tennis court,
pond, wooden frame carport, horse box (2 and 3 stalls), equipment shed, meadow, wood,
The property is free of hunting rights.
Possibility of acquiring an additional 44 ha of agricultural land, grouped and adjoining the property, also with free hunting rights.
In the ‘bocage',the greenery, near Saint Mesmin, 25 km from Cholet and 1h15 from Nantes airport, on the edge of a town of
5000 inhabitants, with primary schools and college, supermarket and all shops and services.