Reception Rooms: 3
Land: 1.2 ha
This typical Quercy country residence is the perfect gateway to enjoy Southern France’s beautiful climate and countryside. Set in 3 acres of mature grounds within the Cahors vineyards, this lovely property is a peaceful haven, surrounded by open farmland. Yet, it is only a few minutes drive from a bustling and attractive village with shops, markets and café/bistros. It is 30 min from Cahors and just 90 min from Toulouse & Bergerac airports.
The main accommodation;
First floor (accessed from the outside via stone steps): main entrance hall, elongated lounge/dining room (40m2): with terracotta floor, exposed beams & open fireplace, kitchen with terracotta floor, exposed beams and stone walls, open fireplace & dining area, two double bedrooms overlooking the garden, one with en-suite shower room and the other with a private bathroom.
Second floor: two children’s bedrooms, one bathroom.
Ground floor: living room with vaulted stone ceiling & access to the swimming pool area, double bedroom (25 m2) with terracotta floor, stone walls, built in wardrobe, access to garden and en-suite bath & shower room, double bedroom (20 m2) with terracotta floor & en-suite bathroom, laundry room, fully air conditioned wine cellar.
• Pool house with attractive tower: designed to house a large dining room, summer kitchen & 2 shower rooms (to be converted by new owners).
• Self-contained guest cottage: living room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, room for a shower room & utility room, terrace & garden.
• Dovecote tower entrance: can host a small playroom or study on the upper floor.
• Pool (15x6m – salt water – heat pump – electric safety cover)
• Large swimming pool area with terraces
• Fish pond & fountain
• Fully fenced garden, lawns & mature trees
• Tennis court with small spectator pavilion
Taxes Foncières: €1860
Can be purchased furnished by separate agreement
No central heating