Reception Rooms: 5
Land: 4 ha
This XIXth century neo gothic style Château is in good condition with much of its original character retained:
- Entrance hall 36.65 m2, slate cabochon tiles with main stone staircase and wrought iron railing. Ceiling height : 3.73m.
- Large living room with fireplace on oak herringbone parquet with woodpanelling and wallpapering 30.70 m2. Ceiling height: 4m.
- Small living room with fireplace on herringbone parquet with wood panelling of 19.65 m2. Ceiling height: 4.18m.
- Office with decorative slate cabochon tiling 17.55 m2.
- Dining room on decorative cement tiles , cornices and fireplace with wooden fireplace 37.97 m2. Ceiling height: 4.34m.
- Other large living room, herringbone parquet 28.89 m2 with wooden service staircase. Ceiling height: 4.34m.
- Kitchen with tiling (access to basement and outside) 15 m2.
- Kitchen 2 herringbone parquet 9.36 m2.
- WC with hand basin 1.14 m2 with tiles.
- Hallway with herringbone parquet of 4.90 m2 with WC 1.16 m2.
First floor (ceiling height 3.35 metres)
- Landing with passageway oak floor 22.88 m2 with cupboards
- WC tiles of 2.20 m2
- Bedroom 1 oak floor with water point and shower 17.09 m2
- Bedroom 2 oak parquet floor with bathroom and cupboards 27.98 m2
- Bedroom 3 oak parquet with water point 11.24 m2
- Bedroom 4 oak parquet with water point 15.31 m2
- Bedroom 5 oak floor 17.07 m2
- Water point at landing 2.49 m2
- Landing 2 and passageway on oak floor of 10.66 m2
- WC tiled floor 1.44 m2
- Bedroom 6 on oak parquet of 28.38 m2
- Bathroom on tiled floor of 9.64 m2
- Bedroom 7 23.07 m2
- Bathroom 10.14 m2
Attic divided in two 233 m2 parquet with metal structure with slate roofs in very good condition.
Semi-sunken basement on cement slab with wine cellar, boiler room, former service kitchen with potager, fireplace, old wood stove.
- Carpentry work in good condition
- Slate roof in good condition
- 'Ideal standard’ oil fired boiler from 2000
- Individual sanitation compliant