Reception Rooms: 4
Land: 7.6 ha
This lovely château is set in the peaceful countryside, overlooking meadows, woods and fields. The original structure dates back to the XVIth Century. The château is surrounded by moats and flanked by two towers on the south side and 2 pavilions on the north side. The closest village, with all amenities, is only 6 km away. The TGV station is just 25km away. Paris can be accessed within 45 minutes.
Ground floor: main entrance hall with access to a courtyard on each side. To the right: library with marble fireplace, study (in the tower). To the left: salon leading to the dining room, opening onto the south courtyard, second dining room leading to the kitchen, bathroom (in the tower). All main rooms have fireplaces. Wooden staircase in the main entrance hall.
First floor: 2 en suite bedrooms with bathrooms, office in the tower, 3 other bedrooms, W.C.
Second floor: large bedroom, 4 smaller bedrooms, bathroom, 2 attics.
• Within the moats (south courtyard): Pavilion with 2 rooms & an attic
• Beyond the moats: Large farm house (Longère) including: 100 m2 guest-house with living room, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom.
• Double Garage
• Former stables & various technical rooms
• Building including a workshop & woodshed
• 7.6 ha park: 2 courtyards, the enclosed parks on either side of the moats are accessed via 2 bridges. The large lawn area on the south side of the château is lined with chestnut trees.
• The 3ha meadows are currently let.
• Swimming pool & tennis court (to be restored)