Reception Rooms: 2
Land: 1.25 ha
This absolutely charming Quercy ensemble of 2 renovated stone farmhouses is set in a peaceful environment, offering panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. It truly is an idyllic setting and yet only a few minutes drive from villages with shops and restaurants. Toulouse international airport is only 1hour away and Bergerac can be reached within 75mins.
The main accommodation (220m2);
It is accessed via a sunny terrace and includes:
Ground floor: spacious dining room with tiled floor, beamed ceiling, wood burning stove, large modern country kitchen, double bedroom overlooking the garden, modern walk in shower room, 2 other bedrooms (twin & double).
First floor: large bright living room (70m2) with wooden floor, en suite double bedroom with bathroom & beamed ceilings.
• Small stone outbuilding (former chapel) ideal for garden furniture
• Renovated stone farmhouse for guests (+/_100m2): sunny dining terrace with views, and leading to ground floor country kitchen(24m2) with beamed ceiling and dining area. Bathroom with feature rock wall. Upstairs is the beamed living room (24m2) ,with open fireplace, views and door to covered dining terrace, 2 double bedrooms.
Grounds & facilities;
• The property is surrounded by 1.25 ha of gardens with lawns, mature trees, fruit trees and plenty of space for a vegetable garden.
• Sunny terraces overlooking the countryside
• Covered dining terraces with views
• Very private 10m x 5m swimming pool
Both living spaces have been renovated to retain their country character and would only need a central heating system to be installed for year round living.