Reception Rooms: 7
Land: 5.5 ha
Attractive restored XVIIIth C Château. 500 m2 living space .Swimming pool. Unblighted location. Commanding views of the surrounding area & Pyrenees. Outbuildings 900 m2. 300 m2 of solar panelling. Guest house. Caretaker's apartment ,barns, workshops and stables.
Main living accommodation:
Cellars: 7 rooms, including boiler room
- Entrance hall (20 m2)
- Double reception room (30 m2) / dining room (31 m2) with fireplaces
- Study (14 m2)
- Cloakroom (4 m2)
- 2 further reception rooms (31 m2 and 30 m2)
- Bedroom (28 m2) with en-suite bathroom , W.C.
- Bedroom (13 m2)
- Corridor (12 m2)
- Kitchen with fireplace (33 m2)
- Utility room (17 m2)
- Pantry (7 m2)
- Laundry room (13 m2)
- 2 WCs
- 2 staircases
First floor: Central corridor of 42m2 off which are:-
- 7 bedrooms with wash basins (17 m2, 15 m2, 31 m2, 16 m2, 15 m2, 17 m2, 16 m2) of which two have en-suite shower rooms of 7 and 8m2.
- Shower room 8m2 with W.C.
- Store room (17 m2)
Additional information: Oil-fired CH with Guillot boiler and Mitsubishi heat pump / air-conditioning. 3 electric hot water cylinders. New wiring, heating system, roofing and plumbing.
Electricity production with 300m² of photovoltaic solar panels with 190 modules (20-year contract, producing about 28,000 € per year, 25-year warranty).
Outbuildings: 900m2 of beautiful outbuildings.
- Guest house: (135 m2) - Heating : Reversible heating / air-conditioning system. Hot water cylinder.
Ground floor: Living room (43 m2); Fitted kitchen (25 m2) with wood-burning stove; Bathroom / WC (5.5 m2)
First floor: 3 bedrooms (18 m2, 18.5 m2, 19 m2); bathroom WC. Heating. reversible air conditioning and electric water heater.
- Caretaker's apartment with 3 rooms: (75 m2) - electric heating.
Other outbuildings: Various workshops; saddle room; stables with 9 horse boxes, large barns; garage with parking for 3 cars; Pigeonnier.
Grounds: 5.5 ha of park and meadows. Professional sand riding ring ( Toubin Clement - 80m x 45m). Swimming pool (10m x 5m).
This property is completely unblighted and occupies a very beautiful hilltop setting, facing South with views to the Pyreneen mountains. Minutes for all shopping and facilities. Easy access to the motorway and toulouse. 15 minutes to the nearest Railway station.
Comments; Exxcellent opportunity to acquire an impressive Château in good condition, suited to either a commercial venture such as Chambres d'hotes ( B & B) or for equestrian activities.